Can I save a modified truss as a resource?

I used the straight truss tool and modified the properties to make it closely resemble our theater's front of house truss. Is there any way to save it as a resource so that I can reuse it in the future instead of having to modify it to these specifications each time? When I initially took a shot at drafting our space for future light plots I used another truss from the resource manager, and cobbled it together to make something that fit. As I've continued learning I've been making notes of things that I can fix, modify, or generally make better to improve its functionality, especially for use with EOS. I'm planning on redrafting the entire thing (practice makes perfect) with these modifications and would prefer not to have to manually adjust this truss again if I can avoid it. 

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@shawkinsYes, once your truss changes are complete go to Modify>Create Symbol and save the truss as a symbol. Once the truss has been made into a symbol you can then insert it using the Symbol Insertion tool and select it from the Resource Manager.

• Like 3