GPS data doesn't match bearing and distance data or real life.

I am very new to this so please forgive me asking stupid questions. Entered a simple property line using the prop line tool and entering bearing and distance. It worked perfectly. I then georeferenced the plot and moved the starting point to the ref point and all looked well at this point.  I then dropped stakes at the corners to verify lat/lon before beginning the project. This is where things went off the rails. Of course the origin and ref point are perfect, but the other points are significantly off. like 80 feet off on a 350 foot line. The gps points are professionally surveyed with sub cm accuracy. If I drop this same points into something as inaccurate as google earth they hit the right spots. If I calculate the distance between those point they all work perfectly so I am pretty confident of the gps data. All the prop line distance and angles measure correct, but the lat/lon or wrong. I assumed it was a reference grid problem but I don't know what. Document and layers are all set to wgs84 as is the survey data. Any ideas?

vw2022