Contours

I am creating a site plan. The current site fluctuates from 13' to 15', so it is relatively flat. I was able to use the stake tool to draw the current contours. Now I want to draw the proposed contours. Basically I want to grade the site flat at 14'. I created a slab for the building footprint at 14'8" elevation(not actually drawing the building so just using a slab) and a slab for the parking at 14' 4" elevation and a sloping driveway from 14'4" to the road at 12.5'. I want to create a contour line at 14' elevation that goes around the building and parking and then goes around the property boundary. My retention swales are within this contour. my retention swale will have sides at 13.5 feet with a 2/1 sloped sides. The main swale will be 1' deep with the bottom at 12.5' and there is a tributory swale that is only 6" deep that will collect water from the impervious areas and direct the water to the main swale. The tributory swale will have the sides at 13.5' and the bottom at 13.25'. As I said it is pretty much a flat site.

Can someone tell me how to make the contour lines i need at these 4 elevations. Do I make them with the polyline or polygon tool and then how do i convert them to a contour line. I have watched a number of videos but they all start after the contour lines have been generated and they show how to edit but I am not sure where to start to just get the lines.