SOLVED: Frustration with Worksheet

So I've just spent like a day and a half creating record formats and a worksheet based on those record formats which I really like. The issue I'm having is that when I put it into the resource manager and then try and bring it back into the file, it just comes back in empty and with none of the formatting I gave it, both data and visual. 

One thing to know is that I created it from a "plant list-types" worksheet so I could wrap my head around the formatting at the beginning. So now in the OIP where it says "source" for the worksheet it says "Plant List-Types". I'm guessing this has something to do with it?

I've also tried copying and pasting what I have into a new worksheet but it doesn't bring over any of the database headers. 

I'm so frustrated because of how much time I spent on this so if anyones experienced this please let me know. I can post the file if it would be helpful. 

Thanks.

Edited by JonKoch
The problem was that I used a pre-formatted worksheet
  • JonKoch changed the title to SOLVED: Frustration with Worksheet

I ended up figuring out the problem and it is exactly what I was thinking. 

For the record, don't use a pre-formatted worksheet and then just change the values. I should've only used it as a reference. I created a new worksheet and copied in the database headers one at a time and it worked out. 

Oh the joys of learning new things in VWX

• Like 1