Freelancer required to revise signage shop drawings (Australia)

Tony W

Hi

We are looking for freelancer(s) to help revise signage shop drawings for fast food restaurants. (VW Architectural)

We have a full set of drawings (in VW) that need to be:

• Edited, (ie text changes)
  • Revised (sections redrawn)
  • Notes added
  • Dimensions added

Most of the revisions are relatively simple.  We have a time constraint to have the drawings complete in about 1 week's time.  I'm estimating that it might a week's work for someone competent  in VW

I have marked up a PDF with the revisions and happy to share that with you when we speak.

It would be ideal in you are in Australia so that we can chat in the same time zone.  

Tony 

• 1 month later...

Hello, Tony

I'm wondering if the job is still available or if you need any support in future regarding Vectorworks drafting.

Please feel to reach out to us https://www.vcad.studio/

I am an experienced Architectural Designer with over 6 years of experience in drafting, 3D modeling, and designing residential and commercial buildings using Vectorworks.

i'm Leading a team of skilled architects and designers, we offer a range of services, including 1) 2D drafting, 2) Developing permit drawings, 3) Landscaping drawings, 4) Fabrication drawings, and 5) Point cloud (3D scan) to DWG, VWX, and PDF.

Regards,

Rishie

https://www.vcad.studio/

Edited by Rishie
  • 10 months later...

Hi @Tony W

in case you are still considering a freelance VW professional for signage and other drawings - I am available.

I have worked in signage production and commercial fit-outs as a creative architect and also production manager for many years.

--> please find signage - technical production drawings attached below.

I have extensive experience of over 25 years as an interior architect with a technical engineering degree from concept to completion to the implementation on site and hand-over before Press Day.

Having worked as design & innovation manager, project & production manager in the technical production side of international automotive exhibitions for BMW Group, MINI, Honda, FORD, ..., events, product-launches, road-shows, commercial brand environments, museums, other

SERVICES

• commercial fit-outs - trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC production knowledge - as production manager
  • sourcing suppliers & materials for tender & documentation
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs - as interior architect
  • creative & strategic development - as design & innovation manager
  • 3D modeling - as creative architect
  • real-time visualisations / renderings - as creative architect

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks 1997 to 2024
  • Twinmotion 2019 to 2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

• all 2D & 3D files attached below have been created in Vectorworks
  • all visuals have been rendered in Vectorworks or in Twinmotion

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers

Grethe

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 05.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Conceptual+Development+Technical+Documentation+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Signage+CNC+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+COFFEE SHOP.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+TRADE+SHOW.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PARKLET DESIGN.PNG