MVR to MA3

Hey there,

I have my light plot built in Vectorworks but my internal origin is very far from my rig due to constraints set by my organization our our BIM workflow. I have my user origin set in a much more usable location but if I export from my Vectorworks file to MVR and into MA3, the MA3 environment is massive and not usable. It seems Vectorworks is exporting the MVR using the internal original and not the user origin.

Due to this issue, I have been copy/pasting my rig into a blank shuttle file in VW so that the origin is closer to the rig for the MA3 import. This works great for getting the rig into MA3 but if I later make updates to my lighting fixture positions and try to bring in the updated MVR export from the shuttle file, MA does not recognize the relationship between its existing fixtures and the incoming fixtures in the MVR. (MA3 tries to add duplicate fixtures instead of updating the existing ones)

Has anyone else ran into a similar issue? Would be nice to have an option in the MVR export window to use the user origin instead of the internal origin. I think this would negate my need for the shuttle file and the MVR relationship between VW and MA3 would stay alive.