Rendering bitmap

Lynda

I have imported a photoshop image into a layer. It appears in colour fine.

I link layers and using both open gl and renderworks the bitmap image does not show.

How can i get it to show as part of my rendered image please?

I have not created the image using renderworks - which is the only reference I can find in the 'help'.

Help!

Thanks, I have looked at both of these but am struggling with the scale of the image.

I exported the lines from VW to Photoshop. Created my image and then saved as a bmp. So I thought the image would be the correct size.

However, the size seems very random in create texture and instead of being 1:1 it now has to be repeatd numerous times to fit the image. It has even rotated. I've tried changing the attributes but can't get my head arround the method of scaling at all.

Applying the image to a 2d poly results in the image being 4 up and I can't see how to adjust this. Thanks for your help anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes those NNA folk have figured it out and the Image Mapping is one of the programs true blessings to users. Although, sometimes it may be difficult to get the image to map properly one the first or second try. Image mapping offers tremendous economy, flexibility and power.