Not Rendering...help

i have been trying to render an imported 3d model, but am having no luck...It wil render in an orthogonal mode but not in perspective, it simply renders white...I can still select the objects, I just can't see them...any help. I am running VW9.5.1/RW 9

Thanks

The perspective mode has a virtual camera that has to be within a certain distance of the objects you are rendering.

If you are extremely far out, the distance to the camera will exceed what we can measure using an integer value. This will cause the problem you describe.

Try zooming in a bit closer and your rendering should show up.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

Thanks for the advice, but I've tried that. i have tried creating views several ways, one of those being the set view command, not far from the object, 20ft or so and the building still won't show up. This file has been imported from Form-Z and the surfaces are triangulated, will this cause these problems...if so any way to prevent this in the importing command.

Holstarc,

I don't know any other issues that this could be off the top of my head. Can you email set up with this problem to tech@nemetschek.net?

Actually the line based renders and the OpenGL/RenderWorks renderers work off of two different systems. So I'm not surprised that they are both showing the problem when the others aren't.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support