Cyc Unit numbering

Putting together my first large light plot. I'm excited. One small problem is that I've been using single cell cyc units and drawing 3 individual units so that I can number them with 3 separate circuits. Is there a way to make it into a 3 unit symbol with 3 separate circuit numbers? Or should I just continue on the single unit method.

thanks...

Dave

• 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by DBarnes:

Putting together my first large light plot. I'm excited. One small problem is that I've been using single cell cyc units and drawing 3 individual units so that I can number them with 3 separate circuits. Is there a way to make it into a 3 unit symbol with 3 separate circuit numbers? Or should I just continue on the single unit method.

The best method for handling multicircuit units like cyc lights the method you describe of placing multiple single cells together on the plot.

This is something we have addressed in our new lighting package VectorWorks SpotLight. http://www.VectorWorksSpotLight.net

Kevin Moore

Product Manager

Nemetschek N.A.