id tag problems

Jen

I'm putting id tags onto doors now, and the tag shape (the circle around the id number) won't show up on some of the doors (the ones on interior walls, to be specific). The tag exists, because it is blocking objects behind it (and it is even the correct shape), but there is no line (or arc) width. I can't figure out what the difference is between these and the id tags that are showing up properly, as the id settings are exactly the same.

The drawing was created years ago, so I had to redraw these doors just to be able to get them on the schedule sheet in the first place, and there is no problem with the id tags on any of the doors or windows in exterior walls.

I was wondering if it had to do with the walls having been created before VW 11? I'm using VW 12 now. If I can't figure this out, I'll just draw circles in separately.

• 2 weeks later...

"The drawing was created years ago, so I had to redraw these doors just to be able to get them on the schedule sheet in the first place, and there is no problem with the id tags on any of the doors or windows in exterior walls."

I also had some issues with door and window tags on a drawing converted from v11.5 to v12, although not the same as yours. I would suggest (on a copy of the drawing) you delete all the "old" doors and windows and use v12 doors and windows.

BTW, what a nice round member number: 7000 !!!! NNA should give you free lifetime upgrades... or a car or something.

[ 02-15-2006, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Ramon PG ]