Architectural Design/Draftsman Seeking Freelance Work

MNewland

With over twenty years professional experience in architectural design & document production using Vectorworks, I'm available for freelance design (limited to residential work), drafting, 3d modeling and/or BIM (unlimited to project type or field). I'm very well-organized, work systematically, quickly and efficiently, dedicated to quick turnaround and superior graphics, and charge hourly on a need-to-use basis. I use Asana to manage workflow and Dropbox and/or Google Drive for file sharing. Please visit www.newland.works to see samples of my work and my resume. Thank you!

Email: menewland@mac.com

Edited by MNewland
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Newland -

We need VW BIM work all the time. Large and small. We are a pretty automated firm, and use a lot of tech to leverage not many people. We have been with VW since 

MiniCad 2, so about 35 years now. We are writing marionette scripts and if you have experience there it would be great. 

We also are MR devlopers for Microsoft, and use the Hololens 2. We do a lot of residential, subdivisions, and small (25,000 SF ) commercial and condo (200 units) stuff. 

Get in touch with a rate and availability if you can pitch in and help. 

Cory

Dr. William C. "Cory" Foulk, Phd, JD, AIA

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Newland;

We too need some hands on deck:  MasteraArchitects.com

John Mastera AIA
John R. Mastera & Associates Architects
70 Turner Hill Road
New Canaan CT 06840-3205

Here is what I am looking for - let me know if you want to start a dialog and we can figure out timing, rates, etc.

John R. Mastera + Associates Architects is an award-winning recognized architecture and design firm based in New Canaan, CT, operating around the Unites States with an extensive vision.
The firm draws on creating excellence in ARCHITECTURE not to just build buildings but a work of architecture that transcends "buildings," with a spirit of space all it's own. Each design is considered for a wide range of clients, sites, and projects. By maximizing creative collaboration, John R. Mastera + Associates Architects integrates design-research and speculative design practice with a commitment to building highly refined yet flexible architecture.  https://www.masteraarchitects.com/

Duties:

Excellent design skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.

Substantial experience with producing construction documents

We are a Mac-based office, experience with Vectorworks. Strong graphic skills, proficiency with Vectorworks.

Candidate Qualities:

Able to run and manage projects

Motivated, curious

Attention to detail, good organizational skills required.

Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects,

Requirements:

Experienced (5+ years) and detailed-oriented intermediate to advanced architect

Experience in modern, custom residential work is preferred.

• Like 1