Colour Pallatte for 'Create Custom Colour'

mikatoa

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know how to quickly create a color palatte from the 'Create Custome Colour' colours on VW so that I can colour printout. I know theres a spreadsheet with the SMYK Numbers in the Plugins folder. Is there a quck way of using this to produce a color palatte.

Using VW11.5 on OSX10.3

Thanks

Lol. did I wait through the weekend for that advise.. that was the first thing I did...search the topics. My need is as per above. Unless I need to (1) go though all the dulux paints and add them to individual squares..and print them then forget it...

Create color chart is good but it will only do the active color palette. Editing not helpful either since import only imports colors from other vw files. and going through dulux colors and editting is going back to 1

Color menus under the Utilities are'nt helpfull either.

So if anyone who has a suggestion/idea on how to what I need your help is very much appreciated.

If not then I guess thats something I cant do in VW ..then I'll wait until the next upgrade...

Forget about going to another software or sim. to print out the list. Either I can do it on Vw or not at all.