Starting point for newbies?

elc

hello all,

started using ConnectCAD after watching quite a few short videos about it's cababilities and playing around with it for a day or two of the 5-day trial period.
What I noticed before was the lack of proper freely available tutorial videos (Youtube). But I was hoping for more content in the so called VW University.
Well, I don't want to sound like Larry David but my enthusiasm for the software was curbed quite a bit after the purchase. As of course a ton of questions came up. (Partly also because I am also new to Vectorworks.)

tl;dr:
What is a good starting point to learn more about ConnectCAD? Where can  I learn more about best practices?
The best so far for me was by a reseller (Youtube)
And the VW Help was kind of helpful (VW)

Thanks so much for any hints.
ConnectCAD seems like a really powerful tool, I just need to steepen my learning curve a bit. 🙂

Thanks @Nikolay Zhelyazkov!
Yes, found this thread already and with it a few of the promised "nuggets". 🙂

What I am mainly after is a turtorial explaining the basic functions of the software based on a real world scenario.
Something like this VW-University video (MODELING TO SCHEMATICS: A FULL AV WORKFLOW) but with a focus on ConnectCAD and less on 3D visualization/planning.

• Like 1