Site modifiers adjoining

Lynda

Some of my site modifiers are adjoining. When I create fences these then cross the other site modifiers - pads, roads etc. I am getting some very strange results!

Can I put all of my fences onto a separate layer and create them all at the same time so that they do not cross any pads or roads?

Not ideal as this will not allow me to use a slope within the fence but if it gives more predictable results will be an improvement.

Alternatively, is it possible to adjust / tweak the contour lines of a proposed model - created froma a DTM - manually?

I am using v. 11.5 and don't think I can create stake objects other than for a road. (As a student I'm still learning!)

Normally, fences & pad stay on the same layers with their parent 3D Polygons and are members of the same 'Site-DTM-Modifier' class.

Once the Existing DTM & Proposed DTM symbols are created they can be modified via class attributes and/or directly within the symbols themselves. However, all contour/mesh changes will be lost if you go back to the AEC > Site Model procedures and make any changes to the models.