PIO acting wierd

It is possible to set a window or door onto a wall and not have it insert. It will appear in plan view but will not appear in isometric view as it is not part of the wall. Be sure that the object inserts into the wall.

When properly inserted, the PIO will read "Door in Wall". If the door is not inserted, it will simply read "Door".

So, I am having trouble with windows and doors. My doors are spontaneously shutting, i.e. the door is closed in the plan. If I fiddle with the options it opens again, but I never had it set to close. Also, I went to my elevation viewports and my windows had all disappeared. I went into the design layer and had to select the walls, turn off their white fill and the windows reapaer. Then turned the fill back on and everything was fine. Now, I open the file this morning and the doors are closed again and some of the windows are gone. I have been cutting 3-D sections of the model. Does this mess up the original model? This is very worrysome. Please help.

thanks,

seena