plot flips text

I have some interesting things happening when I plot. All of my letters flip 90 deg. clockwise although the overall alignment of the text block is still left to right. While in Vectorworks the text looks fine. If you review the drawing closely in the plot preview it shows up. The particular file only has it happening on a specific layer, most layers are fine. The drawing has one layer that contains a DWG that was imported as a background.

It almost appears that it's some kind of postscript error. I have figured out how to fix, I cut all the text out of the drawing and paste it in place, but if I change font or font size I'm back to the beginning.

Very frustrating, Any ideas??

Thanks!

[Eek!][Confused][Mad]

Having just had this problem with two files (out of hundreds) I can give you the answer. When you choose print, click on th epop down that says Copies and Pages and select the option named Vectorworks, and put a checkmark in the option that says "disable driver text rotation." and you are done. This is on Mac OS X.