VWA 10 vs Mac os 9.2 w HP500PS

AN Design

Currently using VWA 9.5.1 on Mac OS 9.2 w/ carbon library 1.4 w Hp 500ps and all is fine. Tried updating carb to 1.5 & hp stopped working. Since VWA 10 requires carb 1.5 or higher,if I purchased 10 I would be unable to print to the HP. Is this correct?

Also would like to know if a trial or demo version of VWA10 is available, before I invest the bucks in a version that may not work, without the hassle of another 30 day money back statement.

You should use Carbon Lib 1.6. Keep 1.4 on hand in case you need to revert back to it. Finding where to download 1.4 is a bit tricky on the apple website.

When you say it doesn't work when printing, what happens?

Are you using the HP rip software, or are you using MacPlot?

If you are not using MacPlot, you may want to consider that. The HP Rip software is very old and has never been updated. We've seen MacPlot to address the problems associated with the HP Rip software and it is what we reccomend.

As for a demo version - you need to contact sales, or your local distributor for more information.

[ 09-30-2002, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Katie ]