Sign in to follow this  
DAFlannery

Print Problem Epson C80

In Vectorworks 9.5.1:

I try to print a landscape view and it switches by itself to portrait view when it prints. I don't have this problem when printing to the Epson C80 from any other program.

I too have the same problem, but I will add a few notes to this, I am running the program in OS X, and the problem only happens when I try to print pre-OS X files, not files that have been done now in OS X, and my printer is the Epson 1280

Well assuming that you are both having the same problem, it could be that the printer information stored in your VectorWorks files has gone bad.

This can sometimes happen when changing platforms or printer drivers. Unfortunately there is no "good" way to reset this info in the program.

The best thing to do is to create a new blank file, then copy over all of the elements from the bad file to the good one.

If you want a more automated process in case you have a lot of layers, you can create a new file, and workgroup reference the old file into the new one. Then go ahead and break the reference.

This will leave you with an exact copy of the old file minus any saved sheets. At the moment there is no way to copy a saved sheet from one file to another. They just have to be resaved.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support