Edit so called "Custom" Door Leaf from OIP

Jim Smith

Question

Doors & window flexibility has been opined on for some time. Most of the time we either make do with what's baked in, or make a custom symbol. Sometimes it would be very helpful to take the so called "Custom*" Leaf choice and, well, make it really, like, you know,  a CUSTOM Leaf. Allow us to duplicate the so called "Custom*" Leaf of our choice (within the OIP) to then allow for users to monkey about with the duplicated "Custom*" Leaf quickly & on the fly.   

* Note, a Custom object in my experience is something that is altered in way that reflects something that is presently not on offer. For example when a client request: " I would like my wall painted a custom colour to match my Homer Simpson themed slippers" we have the object scanned to colour match the object.  Same with a door, if I need a small hatch cut in a door to allow for leprechauns to get in & I don't see this as a choice then I need something custom.  Until some way of customizing is found, could we call the Leaf choice something else? How about "Fancy" I know lots of clients who  like Fancy things. 

Edited by Jim Smith
  • Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet