Increase arrowhead size on a staircase or ramp?

fernemcgregor

Question

Editing this post as I found that the arrowheads on the stairs are actually there, just incredibly small. I've been searching for a while and haven't found a way to change the size of the arrowhead - I can't do this using the attributes panel for stairs and I can't find anything in the settings for the stairs either. Anyone know how to do this?

OLD: I am working on a floor plan at the moment which has two short staircases and two ramps, all of them show the line of the arrow in the up direction but no arrowhead at the end. When I try to add arrowheads to lines using the attributes panel or even dimension lines the arrowheads don't show up. I made a new file and tried making a line and adding an arrowhead, which worked perfectly fine. However, I placed a staircase on the new file and the arrowhead was missing, and now any arrowheads I try to add no longer show up (the original arrowhead stayed visible but once I removed it then added it again it no longer showed up). I am relatively new to Vectorworks so I don't know if this is a bug or something I have changed in my settings by accident, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by fernemcgregor
Question changed but information is still relevant to new question

1 answer to this question