Plant Catalog vwx. 2019 not working

Vanessa Morgan

Question

Hello all, 

I can't quite get my head around how the plant catalog and plant database work since I upgraded to vwx. 2019 last year. I used to find the plant catalog so useful in previous versions and loved using it / adding to it. Now I'm finding it headache and having the plant database running really slows my workflow so I tend to avoid it totally/also cannot understand why there are two plant cataloguing systems independent of each other....

My main issue is that my plant catalog which I used to use all the time is empty in v2019 for some reason - so I don't get any plants listed by Latin name. I have the option to create a new plant catalog - however where should the plant catalog should be obtaining its information from? the link reads

users/vanessamorgan1/library/application support/vectorworks/2019/plant database/

however no information is coming up. Do I need to import it from a vwx. 2018 file and drag and drop it into here somehow?

Thank you very much!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet