VectorWorks 11 + postscript error

My VectorWorks 11 normally works brilliantly, but recently, with one (and now two drawings, as i copied some elements from the first one into the second one), of the files/ drawings, it has never been able to print from my printer/ plotter, it excludes any details i have worked on, only printing certain objects. i have checked and the drawing seems to be in order, all classes / layers etc are showing,

and the strange thing is when i email it to my home email, and try to print it from my printer at home it prints, but not at work, where i have the plotter etc, and only one drawing (well two, as mentioned above) have this problem,

would anyone be able to help me please? this is really crucial, as this drawing shows both the front and rear elevation,

(ps, to add to the confusion, if i save as a pdf, the pdf prints fine by the way, so not really sure whats going on, and how to fix it),

looking forward to hearing from you guys,

please email me,

kind regards

anton

zivojin@mac.com

Islandmon is right. This is one reason that PDF has become the standard format in the printing biz.

It sometimes can be traced to a particularly complicated object that overruns the printer's memory or the drivers ability to deal with it. A polyline with a lot of arcs and vertices and a pattern fill for example. Simplifying the object can sometimes solve this.

This is not at all unusual and used to happen to me all the time in Illustrator as well. Up to date software and a memory upgrade for my printer has made it a thing of the past.