Viewports/Missing text on pdf

I have managed to layout a drawing with several viewports which include drawings, titles for the drawings as well as a title block. Everything looks good in Vectorworks however, when I view the pdf I created text goes missing?? And it is only happening with the viewport layout. It is fine if I print straight from the drawing. For some reason or another only one of three of the titles are showing up with text and there is no text in the title block either.

Is this a glitch? a setting? Anyone run into this?

In the print dialog box, select "VectorWorks" from the 3rd drop down box and checkmark Rasterize print output.

Does that help?

If not, can you include information on what font that text is set to?

I see it's noted that you are using 11.0 - you may want to update to 11.0.1 and/or 11.5 to see if that helps the situation any.

The rasterizing worked to bring up the text, but unfortunately it's not dropping hatch lines [Frown]

It's actually a title drawing label symbol (the kind where you fill out the info for title, scale, bubble style etc...) and all three of them are set to the same parameters, however only one of them will show up when printing. The font is arial with size 8 and 10 being used.

The text in the drawings themselves are just fine (ie. room names etc...) which is strange. It's just the darn title block and drawing title symbols.

I'll try updating.

So I take it this isn't a bug that anyone else has?? Is there a special way to deal with text in general when using viewports? (ie. do the title blocks IN the layout as opposed to viewporting them? Don't group text? use a certain class?....??)