Eddie

Can't edit dimensions in Object Info Palette!

Question

I have VW 2017.

For some reason, I suddenly can't edit dimensions via the Object Info box.  This is has happened on new test file and another file.

I normally select the object and type in the dimension I want in the box, but now nothing happens.  This has never happened before.

Any help is appreciated!

2 answers to this question

@Eddie To make sure, are you referring to this field in the Object Info Palette?

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 9.46.01 AM.png

Can you confirm for me what operating system you are on? When you are typing the value, do you see the numbers changing, but then they revert back after tabbing to the next field?

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Here is screen shot of Info Box.  I am on Mac High Sierra.  

This was working fine until yesterday.  When I select an object like a line or circle, and try to change dimension in the box, nothing happens.  No changing of numbers or size of image.  This was the way I edited sizes for years.

- Eddie

780830749_ScreenShot2019-05-29at7_46_40AM.thumb.png.850fa91c2f02f67be32686d6083c073c.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.46.40 AM.png

Edited by Eddie