want to delete extra folders in Resource Browser

One of my older large files has unnamed folders, as well as named folders in my resources brower which I cannot delete. They appear in different ways.

If I look at Top Level of the Resource Browser and hold down the mouse, what is shown below are 3 folders with no name, then 2 folders (named) with nothing in them. I would like to delete these, but when selected, there is no delete button.

Also, If I look within the window of the browser viewed as thumbnails, within a desired folder, I have an unnamed invisible folder to the left of a named and visible folder. If I click at the location of the unnamed visible folder, it highlights as if it were a folder. I also cannot delete this.

Any ideas anyone. Thanks, Scott

Have You tried High lighting and just using the delete on youe key pad.

Sure maybe its not the answer.

Maybe perhaps as an earlier drawing is it saved as the current verion of vectorworks?

Like what I am saying is If it was Mickeymouse.mcd do you have to save it as Mickey mouse.mcd V11.mcd ( if this is the version you are using) to get the rescource Browerser to perform.

Often altho you have a file open if it is not saved as the version you are using the R.Browser wont work.

This is a guess tho hope it works.

Regards Brendan