Property Line Tool suggestions

Jim Smith

Question

I don't use the tool often, but I think that the following would be an improved experience:

1) Alter the inputs for bearing to allow for a "Tab" to add integers and declination. One would be able to faster add & alter these values without over writing the degrees, minutes & seconds and allow for faster alteration of compass points

2) Add a Square as a choice for a corner point (almost every survey I've ever seen is called out in this fashion with a square BTW)

3) Add the choice to what elements have what attributes. I.E. separate the attributes for the text and the resulting poly. EG: Poly has no fill & lines are black while Text is RED & has a fill

4) Allow the tool to show parallel (or nearly parallel) lines to have the same declination 

5) If #4 is too complex to achieve I'd like a "DUMB" property line tool that allows me to create a polygon first, the polygon would then generate the dimensions & I can type my own declination

6) If #5 is too much, I'd like a tool that allows me to add text on the lines that I have 100% control of. This would have other uses over & above the property line tool.

Edited by Jim Smith
  • Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet