Wall Wishes

willofmaine

Question

When splitting walls with sloped tops, I wish the original single sloped top or bottom would be preserved, rather than the way it works now, which is to create two new slopes using the original start and stop heights, which results in two new slopes that have nothing to do with the original single slope.

Also, when looking straight-on at the end of a wall I wish that it was the wall's middle grip that would be selected for adjusting its height.  As it is now, one of the end grips is selected, and an unwanted slope is introduced to the top of the wall... a slope that can't even be perceived because of the viewpoint.

And lastly, when adjusting the top or bottom slopes of mitered walls, I wish the grip was truly aligned with the slope of the wall (as it appears to be while actually making the adjustment) rather than the outside face of the other wall (which it's actually aligned to, which one only discovers after completing the adjustment).  VWIS140 

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet