PunchPDX

ME/ Rigger

9 posts in this topic

I was told that it is coming soon to the default content libraries, however I was told that in October and I have not checked back on it since. I'll ask!

We are still waiting for some missing data from Tyler.  as soon as we have that it will be in the next Service Select Release.  we are hoping that it will be the end of this month's release, but no guarantee as it is vital data to using truss. 

Thanks Rob. I appreciate the response. I will e-mail Tyler just to goose them a little.

Also curious about Christe Lites truss.  

I know that they are proprietary but they also supply an insane amount of truss here in North America and many of  us use it.  

Thanks B 

Christie Lites is scheduled to be released on Service Select around the end of this month.  Can't give you an exact day as things sometimes happen to make release a little delayed.

Just downloaded the Christie Lites package from Select Service.  There is a bug in the truss weights.

The resource manager has the correct Imperial and Metric weights listed in the 'Truss Record', but the 'BrxTrussItemRecord' imports the Metric weight into the drawing (even though the Units of the document Mass is set to Pounds).

Screenshot attached - the Total Weight in pounds should be 96lbs, not 44.

So beware if you are doing weight calculations! 

Screenshot 2018-02-07 11.52.10.png

Thanks.  we just did a bit of testing, and it looks like it is not only that library.  we are putting in a bug for it.  hopefully it is a quick fix.