Callout tool clean up

As we proceed to VW 11 at full throttle, few problems are found in callout tool.

1. text style ; whenever I edit the text, the style of text goes back to default. A note is created with default font, universal 45 light, and few notes I click 'bold option' later to emaphasize the content. Whenever I edit this text though, it goes back to default font loosing 'bold' click.

2. 'Alway left-justify text' toggle only works when the text goes over more than one line length. If the text is shorter than one line, it justifies differently.

3. changing class of note in Viewport annotation; This is not a consistant problem, might be a file specific. When a note is created by callout tool in view annotation, the active class becomes the class of this note. However when we want to change the class of this note through object info parlette later, we can not. Object info parlette shows the class that we want to change to, but actural callout note is still in the class that it was created. We know this by clicking on/off that specific class. This seems to happen on the files that was converted from VW10.5.

4. Another instance of irregular problem is when callout tool does not trigger the textbox at all. When callout icon is click and a leader is drawn on screen, the next in order to bring up the text box to enter the content. But it place '<>' automatically without bringing up the text box and terminate callout procedure. If this happens, neither double clicking nor clicking 'edit note' on object info parlette works in order to enter a text.

The best bet is to close out VW and restart computer. I could not nail down a specific instance when this happens. At least so far this happens only in viewport annotation mode.

Anybody else has anything else to clean up?

1. - I can't duplicate.

Please include the OS version and font name being used.

2. It depends on the text margin when you have one line. The text margin needs to be the width of the line of text. YOu can easily change the control point of the text by clicking and dragging.

3. I'm confused here - when in annotation of a viewport, you can ONLY select objects that have been created while in annotation edit mode. When you go back to the design layer, those objects are not visible. How are you doing this exactly?

4. I can't duplicate this problem either. Can you keep track of the exact steps next time you run into this problem so we can attempt to duplicate it?