Importing pdf files

This would be a terrific feature to have, but it doesn't work for me, in versions 8 and 10 on Windows 2000pro.

There are no options in the Open window, except for what file types to show in the directory. When I choose "All Files", I can select a PDF file, but then when I click "Open", nothing else happens.

Can anyone explain what's wrong?

The same thing happens to me. When I open my drawing abd try to import as an image file, it goes to my desktop where I saved the pdf and there is no listing for the pdf, so I look under all files and it comes up. from there i try to import it and nothing happens. I just also down loaded the latest version of QuickTime

Jan,

Download QT 6 or use the QT installer on the VW installation CD.

Make sure you do a custom installation, selecting everything. A typical installation won't install all the necessary components.

Amacbabe - when you installed QT 6, did you perform a custom install, or a typical install?

Well- When I try and import- a window opens and I select the folder where I saved the pdf which is on my desktop. It looks for image files on the desktop but does not list any pdf files. So instead of images files I have to change to look for all files. Once I do his I see my pdf on my desktop then then I try and import but no second window pops up.

What now??