Limits to # of PCs that can run one license.

Greetings,

I have one VW license (v10.5.) It was originally installed on a laptop that has since crashed and been disposed. I reloaded VW on an office PC that has since been replaced with a new Dell. I was unable to erase the VW copy from the laptop as it was a total disk failure. Nor have I erased VW from the old PC. I have loaded VW on the new Dell without any "access" failures or warnings.

How should I proceed? I do not want to confuse my licensing or "access rights?" How is this tracked? Do I just erase VW off the old PC or do I have to do this with the CD installed so total copies made are somehow tracked? What about the laptop copy? That copy still count somehow even though it is long gone?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Marshall

Marshall,

Simply install it on the new computer and you are fine.

As long as the other computers are not running VW concurrently with the instance of VW on your new computer, you are safe. It sounds as though it would be difficult to run it on the other two computers in your case. [smile]