Keyboard entry oddity

ionw

In a new document, I pick the line tool, (using click-click) click to start the line hit Tab enter in say delta x = 2" delta y = 0" tap enter after each entry I get the expected guidelines two inches to the right on the same horizontal plane.

If I pick the Arc tool, (any mode) click to start the arc, hit tab and enter in say delta x = 2" delta y = 0" and the guidelines jump to (0", 2") that is 2" horizontal of the origin. If I don't use keyboard entry the tool behaves normally.

I haven't spent a lot of time drafting in 10.5 so I don't know if this is an isolated tool. I will add to this topic if other tools crop up.

Prior to this problem came to light, I had the door and window corruption after updating to 10.5, so I deleted everything, application folder, plist, preferences, workspaces, restarted Safe Boot (Mac OS X.2.6), repaired permissions, restarted off of a Diskwarrior 3.0.x CD repaired all damage, restarted, made sure there were no applications running & reinstalled from the 10.1.2 CD from NNA, and applied the 10.5 updater.

I have tried using my custom workspace, and tried using the supplied Architect Workspace.