Sign in to follow this  
t_and

Student version due

Hello,

Recently when booting VW, a messaged poped up showing that my VW Student license is going to go off 25th May 2016, but I'm still enrolled to my univeristy. I did update the prove of enrollement, uploading my student card, but it does not change the message everyday I open it.

I just need it until the end of July when I hand in my final project and finish my career.

I already contacted StudentServices@vectorworks.net, but they just replied once and never more....

What else should I do? I'm in quite of a hurry cause these are my finals days to work on the project.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I was unable to look up your account via your email address. If you registered with a different email, message me and I can take a look.

However, if you are a student outside the United States, you will need to email your local distributor in order to have them correct your account, I can only admin US and some Canadian accounts.

No problem at all, you should be good to go now, new expiration date will be 2017-06-23 after the next time the software has you activate.