Softgoods 2 Issue with Closed Polygons

Hey Team,

I'm sure Mr. Dunning can weigh in on this, but I am currently having an issue with Softgoods 2 whereby when I create a series of lines that close back on them selves I have one facet that shoots off into infinity, I don't seem to have the problem when creating open polygons but as soon as I close it I have this anomaly. I have attached a quick screen grab of the problem, but this is a real noodle scratcher. Has anyone else hit this and have a solution?

I am currently having an issue with Softgoods 2 whereby when I create a series of lines that close back on them selves I have one facet that shoots off into infinity...

This one is getting me, too (yes, I do actually use the Landru tools in my day-to-day production work) and is a known issue with the current release of 2016 and is in the process of being rectified. Until the fix is released, your only option is to place 2 SG2 instances - one for the bulk of the drape run and one for the return/final segment.