Sign in to follow this  
jc4d

Marionette Error message

I´m testing the file Tutorial_01_Exercises.vwx and I get this error when running Marionette:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "", line 1, in

ImportError: No module named "Marionette"

Cheers,

Juan

What marionette network are you running? The main one in the first saved view or one you've made yourself? Posting an image will likely be the easiest reply.

Gotcha, unfortunately I can't replicate that here, mine creates the object as expected.

However: sorry for asking but this is the first troubleshooting i've done for the public 2016 release, under Vectorworks > About Vectorworks, what Build number does it say you are using? I have about 8 different builds on my machine at the moment for testing, I want to make sure i'm using the same as you and then we can go from there.

Error seems to be related to non-English characters within a few path names, because of the default language of the Os you're using at the moment. I'll submit this case to engineering to have them verify the cause.