Mouse Problems in 10.1

I've been using the 4 button Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical with VW for the past year without a problem and most recently with VW 10.1. I've just upgraded to the Logitech Cordless Elite Duo which combines a cordless keyboard with the aforementioned mouse. The keyboard is fine and the mouse works in Microsoft and Adobe programs. However, the prgramable thumb button does not work within VW 10.1 with the latest Logitech software. Any suggestions?

Problem solved. I rolled back the driver from Mouseware 9.75 to 9.73 and everything works fine.

You still might want to have a look at it though. Logitech tech support didn't know what to do. It's the same problem with all 5 of our workstations running VW 10.1 and a Logitch Mouseman Optical with Mouseware 9.75. We're just trying to take advantage of the thumb button that worked from VW 9 to VW 10.0.1. Some of us like to program it with the double-click command and some with the delete command.