Is there a way to get Symbols to be displayed as a vector / png in a report

Is there any way to get symbols displayed as a vector graphic or .png file instead of how they are currently done (i think they are currently done as a low res jpeg) as they always come out very blurry when i run a report.

The image below is a crop of an example report pdf at A1. Note how the icons (especially the ones with text are pretty illegible) Below that ive include a screenshot of how some of those icons looks as vectors.

Screen shot of pdf report (showing full height of A1) (click to enlarge)

pvwHk4n.png

Vectors in design layer (click to enlarge)

L4KbdPB.png

Thanks @Alan777,

I changed the dpi to 1000 and it worked someone but it seems the underlying problem is with the way VWX stores the symbols to begin with in the resource libary and thus in the report on the design layer.

So publishing at 1000dpi although helps its still publishing a very high res image of a very pixelate image

Ive also attached an image of the symbols stored in the resource libary (if you look at the icons closely you can see thats its infact stored as a raster (i guess there using jpeg) Although they are higher res here (they are infact workable at this size even though they are raster, but when published in a report to the design layer the fact they are raster makes them pretty un legible.

Although ive found a workaround :

What you need to do is make the lines in the report large (what vwx then does is re generate and scale up the raster icons so that they are legible at the new wider line size) now of course the report is huge on the design layer, but you can just viewport it to a sheet layer and then adjust this be changing the scale. This together with the higher dpi print allows you the read the icons better.

@Alan777 When you mention export as a pdf rather than an image are you talking about how i publish the drawing or how i publish the icons ?

Currently im doing as follows :

To publish the drawing im using file > publish > pdf

To publish the icons im just dropping including their criteria in my report so the system is generating them as rasters (unless there is a setting where i can get the system to input them into a report any other way)