ghost in my machine

Got a problem. I will send you an e-mail of the drawing I am working in if you could take a look and tell me what you think.

It is a floor plan of a condo. and each floor plan is a symbol because I am using them at different scales in different drawings.

The problem lies in the fact taht there is a ghostly bathroom that appears when the symbold is inserted in the drawing but that isn't visible when you are in the symbol edit mode.

Tried turning all the classes on and all the layers. I tried going into the symbol and copy clipped the entire floor plan and pasted it into a new clean symbol and voila the ghost bathroom returned in exactly the same spot.

What gives? please tell me an e-mail so I can send this over and get it sorted. I am lost. and under the gun to get stuff completed .

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!

Joe,

When you edited the symbol, did you edit the 2d portion AND the 3d portion, or just one or the other?

It could be in the 3d portion and not have seen it if you were editing the 2d portion of the symbol.

If you want me to look at it, send it to tech@nemetschek.net and I'll take a look at it tonight if I get a break sometime tonight.