Upgrade 8.5 to 10

I found the Utilities menu and Updated to V2 - it's under Tools by the way, not Organise.

That was fine, but doors and windows still aren't behaving. Some have gaps between the jamb and the wall, as though the hole cut is too big, and the fields in Object Info below Position are greyed out. Editing symbols is similar, with greyed out fields. The garage door has lost its dotted "opening over" lines.

Any idea what I should do now?

This is a bug and a fix for this should be available in the next update.

Keep an eye on our website for the update.

If you are a member of the eDispatch, you will automatically be notified of this update.

This is a bit of a bombshell - did no-one notice this before? Didn't it happen with VW9xx? VW10 is no use to me until this bug is fixed. Please let me know as soon as the fix is available. I will have to carry on with VW8.5 in the meantime.

The update should be out REALLY soon.

It happens with files originating in VW 8.

I can tell you, as soon as I reported the bug, the engineers had the problem addressed within 2 days.

The temporary workaround for this --

click on a window or door that has this problem -

edit the symbol

In the attributes palette, turn off the slash/arrow head marks or set them to none.

Then click on the Done button.