Default label class assignment

Hi there,

An interesting question came up in our team:

All our plans are structured in a default layout with given classes for instruments and so on. All our lighting symbols assign themselves onto a given class. In order to make give you an easy example,let's just say all lights get assigned to a class called: 01_Lights.

When you assign labels for fixtures with the label legend manager, these information are automatically put into the standard classes like "Label - color", "Label - Channel" and so on.

Now, is there a way to get VW to assign these labels to a different class by default? Or to change how these automatically created classes are called?

Thanks for any advice!

Georg

Thanks for the answer. I know that this is possible.

My question was more if there is a way to set the defaults in general to use a certain class.

It would just be easier to generally change the assignment and not to worry about it any more. And yes, I know I can implement that in template documents and will have the same labels and assignments whenever I create a new document from that template.

My question is more of general curiosity... :-)