first impressions VW2013

joerg

just updated from VW 2011 to VV 2013 and so far everything smooth. Could use my Workspaces and templates. background Viewportrendering made me spend the money and thats working well so far. courser seems smoother with the magicmouse so if you hover over the toolpallett you don't have to click on it before you are abel to scroll. (Users are so easy to please...!) little annoying details i came across:

if you click on the transparacy button the courser is not set to the value anymore instead it is on the sliding arrow so you have to tab first to type a value.( well i know its only one more click but...) and it is not possible to use the tab-key in the "move" dialog... in all other dialogs its working but this is probably my most used one....!(bug submitted allready)

so the complaininglevel is high, but beeing german i have a reputation to loose ;-)

but so far the working horse is running well!

• 2 weeks later...

i didn'1 even get an reply from VW...! (hallo i submitted a bug of a funktion that worked well for years in all previous versions!!!!!)

am i the only one who experiance this? I would like to know if there are any statistics what and how often click users on a day by day project. what's used most and which superfancy tool gets used once a year..!