Solid fill in round walls doesn't convert

I don't know if this has been reported, but if I draw a round wall in VW 8.5.2, give the wall solid fill, close and save the file, then open this same file in VW 9.5.2, the round wall has lost the solid fill.

This only happens to walls drawn with the round wall tool, and not the regular wall tool.

It is still set with a solid fill, however if the color of the wall is other than white, the wall appears to be white on the screen and via the attributes palette. When you render it, it still renders with the correct color fill. Then once you select the wall and click off the wall to deselect it, it reverts to the correct color via the attributes palette and the object.

I will enter this as a cosmetic bug.

On my system, in top/plan view, when the color of the wall is other than white, blue for example, the wall shows no fill on the screen, and correctly shows blue fill on the attributes palette.

Switching the walls color to some other color then back to blue re-renders the wall correctly.

I'll agree though, that it's a bug.

Regards,

PeterT

[ 07-18-2002: Message edited by: PeterT ]