Line weight

If you double click on the Pan tool (Hand in 2D tools pallet) does the line change to the correct appearance? If so, you should update your video drivers to a more current version.

Otherwise, make sure you don't have another (thick) line overlapping the original or something like that.

The "Zoom Line Thickness" preference will also play a role in how lines appear. You may want to try changing this setting to your liking.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

None of the suggestions have worked. I did notice that the attributes palette has different options for the lines that did get thinner than the lines that stayed thick. For example, when I click on the lines that did change line weight the fill style is grayed and I am unable to use it. The rest of the palette works. When I click on the lines that did not get thin, the fill style is useable, but the line endpoint toggle, line start point toggle, and line endpoint style are grayed and unuseable.

I'm using VW Spotlight and the lines than don't want to show the change of lineweight are light position objects. I don't know why they won't show a change lineweight though. Is it because they are objects? If it says the line weight is changed will it print in the new lineweight or in the original when the object was created?