PC...pdf files ...multi-imaged/scale results

I recently updated from 8.5.2 to 9.5.2. The problem is generating pdf files. I am using Adobe Acrobat 5.0. The resulting file appears as if 3 or 4 different scales exist in the same layer. Even in a single layer file. In plan view, walls are represented twice-in two different scales. In iso views the color of the walls appear as separate objects totally separated from the iso line segments. The Mac G4 also was updated to 9.5.2, and works like a champ. Has any one else seen this happen? I could show an example but do not know where to post it. I am on a Silicon Graphic 320 Visual Workstation with duel 700MHz P3 Processors/20+ gig 7500rpm HD/NVIDA GeForce 256 video card/NP4.0 sp4. If anyone has a clue, I would appreciate the help......

This could be a Windows NT issue. We have seen a few Postscript bugs in Windows NT that don't happen in more modern OS versions.

Are you using the Acrobat distiller printer driver or the PDF writer driver?

To send an example in to technical support, just email it to tech@nemetschek.net. It would be best if you included the VectorWorks file and the resulting PDF.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

• 4 weeks later...