windows to mac

totally new to macs... .in regards to VW and setting the user folder to the same network share as I do on windows machines... do workspaces setup on windows not work on mac versions of the vector works?...

I see our templates and other stuff, but the workspaces will not even show as an option to change to? Do i need to create separate workspaces for this mac and any future versions i get?

Guest Jim Kelly

Workspaces are platform specific. I moved your question to the General help area, as I think it is more of a general question than an installation one, and you'll get more eyeballs there.

So i've made a mess of my workspaces by creating copies of them i don't want now... where do i go to delete them on the mac...

I see the workspaces folder in applications/VW/Workspaces but the bogus ones are not there... it says it saves them in my user/library/application support/Vectorworks, but there is no Vectorworks folder in that path?

any ideas how to delete these bogus workspaces?