VectorWorks 9.5.2 (Architect) slow in redraws

I'm using VW Architect 9.5.2 in a Mac, and I'm drawing a very simple plan with only polylines (the levels of a mountain). After many lines it has became very slow in redrawing, and when I'm drawing the lines they appear with a significant delay after I click. This feels like working in an old computer! I have an iMac G3 400 mhz with 384 MB of RAM. It's not a 2002 model but I bought it last year! It should run faster. This happens in both OS X 10.1.5 and 9.2.2, although in X it's worse.

My V card has 8 MB of RAM, but I'm able to play many games, visual plugins and others, I can't belive some polylines can slow my computer so much!

The file is 427 kb with 213 objects in one layer. I have 150 MB of RAM assigned to VW (in Mac OS 9) and it reports 135 MB free. So it's not a RAM problem. In X memory is supposed to automatically adjust.

I also tried lowering the number of undos, from 20 to 10, but the slowness of redraws and the pan tool are the same.

Please, any idea of making this go faster?

Have you tried extension conflicts or updating that carbLib thingyI forget exactky what it's called but if you read the installation instructions carefully you'll find what I'm talking about.

also try lowering your allocated ram I keep mine between 40 and 60m if I go hire things go slow and sometimes I crash.

M