VW v.11 upgrade and Renderworks Camera

Good day all.

Im running Version 11.5 and 2011.

Is there a SP for 11.5 and can the Renderworks Camera be used in 11.5 as I think it only came in with VW12.

Also what needs to be done to plug-ins to work on newer versions? I'm clueless as to how they work. ;)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I think 11.5.1 was the last version see Archived Updaters

I don't remember when the Camera tool was added, but if you don't have it in your version, I don't think there is any way to add it.

It depends on the plug-in. If it is locked, there is nothing that anyone other than the original author (or someone with the source code) can do.

If it is unlocked then someone familiar with Vectorscript would need to take a look and see why it is not working.

Try this:

Make sure you have transferred the plugin into the appropriate place so VW2011 can see it. Normally with would be in your users folder in the Plug-ins Folder.

● Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Nemetschek\Vectorworks\2011\Plug-ins

● Windows Vista:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Nemetschek\Vectorworks\2011\Plug-ins

● Macintosh:

/Users//Library/Application Support/Vectorworks/2011/Plug-ins

Restart Vectorworks.

See if the plug-in works.

If not, go to Tool:Scripts:Vectorscript Plug-in Editor. Select the Plug-in you are interested in. Click the Script button at the bottom of the screen. If it comes up and says it is locked, you will have to find the source code before anyone can help you. If it opens up a window with a bunch of code then we might be able to help.