Script Errors !

This is one of many Script erros.

We've up-graded to 9.5.1, and we're working from standard workspace. For e.x. " line into segment "We select a line, go to the pull down, go to line into segments, and get a "Script Error"

READS:

line#27 i, nSegs, TVal, Type : INTEGER;

( Error: Expected a new variable name.

line#28 h, objctH : handle;

(Error: Expected BEGIN )

Thank you for any help !

Joey,

You will need to contact the person who wrote the script to get a fix for 9.5.1. VectorScript is an evolving language that will change a bit from version to version.

Since that tool/script isn't part of the VectorWorks package, there isn't much I can do for you.

But, I bet if you post the code to script in the VectorScript forum, someone may be able to correct it for the current version.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

---

Eep... Looks like I was mistaken here. Line into Segments and Arc into Segments are still part of VectorWorks 9.

If you are having problems with them, try reinstalling as all the plug-ins we ship with the program should be locked to prevent changes. If you copied any of the files from your old version, you could have over written the new version of this command from 9.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

[ 05-21-2002: Message edited by: Matthew Giampapa ]