Vectorworks Architect purchase...

CdotPdot

[font:Lucida Console]I am a 20 year veteran of the evil AutoDesk Empire... I am ready to change my affiliation. I am "Mac'in" out my office(new Imac) and I have concluded that Vectorworks is my software of choice. I have dabbled with the free software download but I have yet to see a bonafide set of construction documents. We are primarily engaged in custom home, restaurant, and boutique commercial design. Basically everything is a one off design.

Could anyone direct me to a resource, firm, or individual that would be so kind as to lend me an ear or better yet share your journey with regard to setting up production processes for truly custom design work within the Vectorworks framework?

I greatly appreciate any guidance you might have, as this is a monumental shift in process. Thanks for your time...[/font]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Locally to you (if LA means Los Angeles and not Louisiana) are the estimable Dan Jansenson (who is in a business sector similar to yours) and Pat Stanford (who I believe does startup consulting). I'm sure you can search the Community Board database and find their contact info.