openGL on viewports

joerg

i draw renders in openGL on my designlayer. All looks fine edges are smooth as it schould be with a vector...

than i create a viewport and all edges pixalate even increasing my viewport resolution settings to 300dpi stil pixels visable.

Does anyone having an ideal setting?

is there a way of having a viewport displaying like a vectorgrafic?

thanks

Viewports have their own rendering controls which you set in the Object Information Panel. For example, each can be set to render with OpenGL or Renderworks, etc. and the settings for those renderers can be individually set too. Have you set up your VP settings in this manner? You can also set them up when you first create the VP too, in that dialog box.

Hope this helps.

thanks Mitch!

I am aware of the settings but wondering that open GL is somehow vectorbased and all fine at a designlayer. Does it lose the "vectorskills" on a viewport? So it's all pixel resolution on a VP rendering, but if i insert lines in an annotation its vectors.

as i can see on an PDF export. so may be its a whishlist topic...

Because if i set the resolution of an VP to 600dpi rendertimes are getting through the roof.